December 14, 2007

What's so funny?!

3 comments:

Dani said...

Hi guys. Dani Bushnell here. Shanti shared the blog address with me last year and I've been keeping up with it since. I have a daughter two weeks younger than Lincoln, so it has been fun to watch his progression.
I had to finally comment because I am very jealous of this video. I've been trying to catch Kate laughing on video for almost two weeks. I have lots of shots of me acting really silly, but still no shots of her. =)
Have a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

So adorable and sweet! It almost makes me want to...just maybe...

nah.

-Melissa

Carey said...

Hi Dani!! What a great surprise...has it really been since Julie's wedding that we last spoke?! I wish you'd been in touch sooner--we could have shared and compared Mommy Notes these last few months! Does Baby Kate have a blog too? Shoot me an e-mail at careymerrill@yahoo.com--I'd love to catch up.