Hooray for Lincoln! (And Mommy and Daddy of course.) He is so adorable and cherub-like, I could just eat him up!-Melissa
Nice video footage. You put it together very well. I liked the transition between scenes. Did you use your camera to take the video or do you have a video recorder?
Just our Sony Cybershot. I have an older Sony 8MM, but the analog to digital transfer is more trouble than it's worth.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hooray for Lincoln! (And Mommy and Daddy of course.) He is so adorable and cherub-like, I could just eat him up!
-Melissa
Nice video footage. You put it together very well. I liked the transition between scenes. Did you use your camera to take the video or do you have a video recorder?
Just our Sony Cybershot. I have an older Sony 8MM, but the analog to digital transfer is more trouble than it's worth.
Post a Comment