Awesome! Could be the best post of the year! :)
Maybe her problem begins with 'R'... going away any time soon Rob? ;)
This is the thanks I get for making the trip? It took us 2 hours to get home from your house on Saturday afternoon. Should have had more beer...
Peter said traffic was a breeze on the way over. What happened?And no, Kim, I'm stuck with my big, over-achieving, large-shadow-casting sister for the rest of my life, like it or not. :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awesome! Could be the best post of the year! :)
Maybe her problem begins with 'R'... going away any time soon Rob? ;)
This is the thanks I get for making the trip? It took us 2 hours to get home from your house on Saturday afternoon. Should have had more beer...
Peter said traffic was a breeze on the way over. What happened?
And no, Kim, I'm stuck with my big, over-achieving, large-shadow-casting sister for the rest of my life, like it or not. :-)
Post a Comment