December 13, 2008

Friends

Greta and I checked out the Dickens' Village in the nearby town of Maplewood this afternoon. A small petting zoo, a horse-drawn wagon ride and half a dozen wooden sheds decorated on the inside like scenes from various Dickens novels. We met up with her friend Emma while there and warmed up with hot chocolate. I carted around the new camera, of course, and was quite impressed by the shutter speed. Even with kids running at me it auto-focused and I didn't miss the shot. It's nice to get something for all that money.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I was going through pictures today to create our annual photo album. Even the "bad" photos with the new camera are better than the good photos with the old one. I find you can do so much more with editing the new pictures and not lose any resolution. I love it!