September 18, 2008

Walkin' man, sorta

My former NBC News colleague Alicia won our "when will Lincoln crawl contest," but she was still off by more than a month. (She guessed April 11 and he crawled May 19.) So I doubt any of you regular readers have the crystal ball to see when it is he will eschew crawling and walk. But have at it in the comments. Closest gets my eternal respect.

Background: He pulls himself up on anything, pushes everything from strollers to laundry baskets, and has taken up to about 7 or 8 unassisted steps. But he always squats back down and when he wants to get somewhere fast, it's hands and knees, baby. Oh, and if it matters, he's 15 months old one week from today.

2 comments:

Lici said...

I vote for 16 months, 2 weeks.

Ryan said...

I'll make mine easy for you to remember - Halloween. Walking will enable him to get from house to house faster.