August 11, 2006

Pukey morning

Greta vomited her amoxycillin this morning, but I still dropped her off at daycare. Figured I triggered a gag reflex or something. She seemed otherwise happy and healthy. Well, she puked up her breakfast, too, prompting a phone call from daycare. So now Carey's home with her and sends this update:

She ate applesauce, cheerios, and bread and jam for lunch, didn't get sick, and fell asleep about 10 minutes ago. No fuss at all when I put her down for a nap... she had been kind of whiney downstairs and so I asked her, "do you want to get your blanket and take a nap?" She walked to the bottom of the stairs and waited for me to pick her up. I turned on some lullaby music, shut the blinds, gave her a "silky" blanket, and put her in her crib with her baby doll. She rolled onto her stomach, buried her face in the mattress, and said "ni-night." I walked out the room and she was asleep less than two minutes later! I hope she snoozes for at least two hours so I can work on my brief...

No comments: