Personally, I think it's nice that she's getting these things out of the way now, so it doesn't come as a shock when she's not allowed to date until she's 21.
We had a great day Sunday with our high school friend Ian Crowley and his family -- wife Kristine, Patrick (5), Colin and Aidan (15 mos). I think it's amazing we've stayed in touch for -- 17! -- years. It's a point of pride how close I am with a select few of my high school buddies. Here's to keeping it that way, even after the Crowleys move to Toronto in 2008.
Anyway, we braved the November chill and visited the Bronx Zoo. It's about a 40-minute drive from our house, which makes it less convenient than the National Zoo in D.C., but still well worth the trip. I guess all kids love animals, but Greta seems to have a particular fondness for them. A budding zoologist, perhaps? She pretended to be an animal rescuer like Diego, loved the Magellanic penguins, and disliked the very loud sea lions.
1 comment:
Jay just saw the picture and asked, "Daddy, where does Colin live." That's 20lbs, 29 inches of whoop butt coming his way, watch out!
Post a Comment